Okay, so last week did not go as planned (probably because I didn't write my goals down). I wasn't planning on exercising Monday since it was a holiday. That may be a lame excuse, but I know myself well enough to realize there was no chance. I walked for an hour on Tuesday. Jonas and I were sick the rest of the week so we took it easy and didn't do anything. The week before, I did 5 out of 6 days. I am noticing a trend...
Goals This Week:
* 6 days of walking or cardio workout videos (we have visitors in town, so I don't think I can be more specific just yet)
Weigh-in:
August 10: 160 pounds
August 17: 159 pounds
August 24: 157.6 pounds
August 31: 156.4 pounds
September 7: 155.2 pounds
By the way, you're doing GREAT Jess. Keep it up!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5 pounds that is great! way to go jen
Post a Comment