Next week I will start working on the diet. This week's mission: daily exercise
Jennifer's Exercise Plan 8.11.08-8.17.08
Monday: Walk 30 minutes; CR Kick Start
Tuesday: Walk 30 minutes; CR Full Workout
Wednesday: Walk 5 minutes, jog 30 seconds (30 minutes); TJ Learn & Burn
Thursday: Rest; CR Full Workout
Friday: Walk 5 minutes, jog 30 seconds (30 minutes); CR Quick Workout
Saturday: Walk 5 minutes, jog 30 seconds (30 minutes); TJ Cardio Party
Sunday: Rest
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! I did it! I walked for 30 minutes yesterday and am planning to go out this evening for day 2 of training!
YES! Last night I was thinking how I wouldn't have even walked if I didn't tell you I was going to. Ooh, this is going to work--I can feel it (especially in my legs)!
What does CR and TJ stand for?
Post a Comment