Monday, August 18, 2008

JH Report 1, Exercise Plan 8.18-8.23

I didn't do so bad for 8.11-8.17. I missed one workout and some of the others were cut a bit short in order to tend to Jonas' needs. I learned that it is unrealistic to walk/jog AND do a video every day of the week. I felt like I was constantly "about to workout." We're going to South Padre Island this week so I won't be doing any videos, but next week I'll do at least one.

Schedule for 8.18-8.23
Monday: 30 minutes: Walk 5, Jog 1
Tuesday: 30 minutes: Walk 5, Jog 0.5
Wednesday: 30 minutes: Walk 5, Jog 1
Thursday: Cross train
Friday: 30 minutes: Walk 5, Jog 2
Saturday: 30 minutes: Walk 5, Jog 2

1 comment:

jessica said...

How is jogging for you? Are you just wearing a lot of support? Last week and this week I'm just walking, but walking as long as Teagan will let me. The other day I got two hours in! I'm proud of you Jen, good luck with the routine while on vacation!