Thursday, March 11, 2010

Push Press, Deadlift

I am still feeling pretty nauseous all the time and with my workout partner out of commission for the past 6 weeks, I've slacked big time (focusing mainly on stretching and walking--lame).

Tonight I decided to get over myself and make a real effort toward my goals.

Push Presses

Round 1: 10 reps, 45 pounds
Round 2: 10 reps, 65 pounds
Round 3: 6 reps, 75 pounds

I wanted to reach my goal today (10 reps, 75 pounds). Just 4 away...

Deadlifts
Round 1: 10 reps, 45 pounds
Round 2: 5 reps, 65 pounds
Round 3: 5 reps, 75 pounds
Round 4: 10 reps, 85 pounds
Round 5: 5 reps, 95 pounds
Round 6: 5 reps, 100 pounds

I DID IT!!!!

I hit both of my deadlift goals tonight, at 6 months pregnant no less. And the icing on the cake? My little man only has a couple of words at 21 months (arf arf, daddy, oh, and the occasional up). But tonight I said I was doing deadlifts, to which he responded, "De-lif?" Love it.

No comments: