Day 4: PTP Deadlift and Press Strength-Building Cycle
Buy-in: Accumulate 1:00 of the down dog stretch + Accumulate 1:00 of Tucker's shoulder opening wall stretch
PTP
Deadlift
Set 1: 105 lbs, 5 reps
Set 2: 95 lbs, 5 reps (came very easily and quickly)
Press
Set 1: 45 lbs, 5 reps
Set 2: 42.5 lbs, 5 reps
Cash out
Back squat 5-5-5-3-3-3
45, 55, 65, 75, 75, 75
I'm not getting low enough on my squat. Shoot.
Postpartum Recovery: Day 12
Whole30 Day 8
I realized tonight how emotional eating is. I've been doing great all week on our cleanse, but tonight, for no reason other than it's Friday and time to unwind, I was DYING for something sweet. My body was completely opposed, but my brain wanted it in order to fill some unmet need, I suppose. Patrick felt the same way, even though he's been having a relatively easy time with the lifestyle change as well. It's amazing how much reprogramming we need to do in order to get our bodies back to where they were meant to be.
And no, we didn't buy a gallon of ice cream. We bought a pound of cherries.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Day 4: PTP Deadlift and Press Strength-Building Cycle
Labels:
Deadlift,
Postpartum Recovery,
PTP,
Shoulder Press,
Whole30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment